Palms International Migration Services
deals exclusively in Australian Immigration Law. It uses the expertise of Australian Registered Migration Agents and closely related immigration business services to assist its clients in their pre-migration and post-migration needs. The expertise of our Australian Registered Migration Agents and services of PRT Corp. have been successfully deployed since 1992.
Registered Nurses pathway
- This is for registered overseas trained nurses who wish to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia. Most overseas trained nurses need to complete a Bridging Course or a Refresher course for Overseas Trained Nurses before they can be eligible for registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
This course produces Nurses who:
- • can function in a variety of settings and roles
- • have well developed clinical reasoning skills
- • understand that professional practice demands life-long learning
- • understand how social, environmental and economic factors affect health
- • can access and evaluate information and have good communication skills
- • are able to negotiate with people from a variety of backgrounds and understand cultural differences and their relationship to health
- • have reached the competency levels set by the Australian Nursing Council.
After successful completion of this course, our associated accredited Nursing Training and Employment agencies may be able to assist you for employment in the Australian hospitals or Aged Care Nursing home facilities.
ATTENTION: NURSES in the PHILIPPINES!
Bridging Course for Nurses is Now in the Philippines.
No need to travel to Australia when you can do the program in the Philippines – a bridging or entry program for Overseas Registered Nurses to become Enrolled nurses in Australia.
This is a 12 week program, comprising 5 weeks of theory with 7 weeks of Professional Experience placement. It is based on the HLT51612 Diploma of Nursing which is the qualification required for registration as an Enrolled Nurse. If a student gains the Australian Competency Standards for the Enrolled Nurse before the completion of 7 weeks of placement, early exit may be considered.
This course will be ideal for those who have limited or no clinical experience in nursing as it will enable you to gain experience in the Australian health context, which will then be helpful if you then choose to do the EPIQ program for RN later.
This course will lead to registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) as an Enrolled nurse.
Qualifications required: Must be RN-current registration PRC & IELTS 7 or OET of B score in all category
Program will commence in May 2014. This program is one and only in the Philippines!
- • Lesser Fees
- • Bridging course held and completed in Philippines to be accredited in Australia
- • Train by a well qualified Australian RN Educator
- • Will be assisted by a Registered Migration Agent
- • Enhance professional development and employment opportunities in Australia
Limited seats only. Use our contact details below or visit the Events
page for more details.
PRT CORP. PTY. LTD.
Level 2, 710 Collins Street
DOCKLANDS Victoria 3008 Australia
Telephone: +613 9097 1700
VPh: 87627292 (free call from anywhere in Australia)
PALMS INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION SERVICES INC.
Suites 209 & 226 Cityland Condominium 8,
#98 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City 1200
Telephone +(632) 813-4194
Email. Complete our Free On Line Assessment and receive an answer within two business days.
Face to Face Consultation. Arrange a time to meet with our Registered Migration Agent or Immigration Consultant.
Call Centre. Make a Free unlimited call from anywhere in Australia through our allocated satellite video phones. No international call. Simply dial direct (03) 87627292 and speak to our Registered Migration Agents or Immigration Consultants over the phone.
Phone Consultation. Call us on + (632) 8938035 and speak to our Registered Migration Agents or Immigration Consultants.
Skype. Speak to a Registered Migration Agent via webcam on
Yahoo Messenger.Speak to a Registered Migration Agent via webcam on YM: palmsimmigration.com