Palms International Migration Services
deals exclusively in Australian Immigration Law. It uses the expertise of Australian Registered Migration Agents and closely related immigration business services to assist its clients in their pre-migration and post-migration needs. The expertise of our Australian Registered Migration Agents and services of PRT Corp. have been successfully deployed since 1992.
Registered Nurses pathway
- This is for registered overseas trained nurses who wish to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia. Most overseas trained nurses need to complete a Bridging Course or a Refresher course for Overseas Trained Nurses before they can be eligible for registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
This course produces Nurses who:
- • can function in a variety of settings and roles
- • have well developed clinical reasoning skills
- • understand that professional practice demands life-long learning
- • understand how social, environmental and economic factors affect health
- • can access and evaluate information and have good communication skills
- • are able to negotiate with people from a variety of backgrounds and understand cultural differences and their relationship to health
- • have reached the competency levels set by the Australian Nursing Council.
After successful completion of this course, our associated accredited Nursing Training and Employment agencies may be able to assist you for employment in the Australian hospitals or Aged Care Nursing home facilities.
Find out how we can help you realize your dreams. Use our contact details below for more information.
PRT CORP. PTY. LTD.
Level 5, 224-236 Queen Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000 Australia
Telephone: (03) 96704033
Voip: 87627292 (free call from anywhere in Australia)
PALMS INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION SERVICES INC.
Suite 226 Cityland 8,
#98 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City 1200
Telephone (02) 8938035
Email. Send your resume to email@example.com and receive a reply within two business days.
Face to Face Consultation. Arrange a time to meet with our Registered Migration Agent or Immigration Consultant.
Call Centre. Make a Free unlimited call from anywhere in Australia through our allocated satellite video phones. No international call. Simply dial direct (03) 87627292 and speak to our Registered Migration Agents or Immigration Consultants over the phone.
Phone Consultation. Call us on + (632) 8938035 and speak to our Registered Migration Agents or Immigration Consultants.
Skype. Speak to a Registered Migration Agent via webcam on