Palms International Migration Services
deals exclusively in Australian Immigration Law. It uses the expertise of Australian Registered Migration Agents and closely related immigration business services to assist its clients in their pre-migration and post-migration needs. The expertise of our Australian Registered Migration Agents and services of PRT Corp. have been successfully deployed since 1992.
Registered Nurses pathway
- This is for registered overseas trained nurses who wish to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia. Most overseas trained nurses need to complete a Bridging Course or a Refresher course for Overseas Trained Nurses before they can be eligible for registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in Australia.
This course produces Nurses who:
- • can function in a variety of settings and roles
- • have well developed clinical reasoning skills
- • understand that professional practice demands life-long learning
- • understand how social, environmental and economic factors affect health
- • can access and evaluate information and have good communication skills
- • are able to negotiate with people from a variety of backgrounds and understand cultural differences and their relationship to health
- • have reached the competency levels set by the Australian Nursing Council.
After successful completion of this course, our associated accredited Nursing Training and Employment agencies may be able to assist you for employment in the Australian hospitals or Aged Care Nursing home facilities.
Aged Care Course Now in the Philippines
- • Are you a PRC Nurse or health professional and unable to meet the English language band score of 7?
- • Unable to meet the requirements of *AHPRA for entry to a bridging course for Registered Nurse in Australia?
- • Would you like to equip yourself with additional Australian skills before you study in Australia?
If you answer YES to any of the questions above Certificate III in Aged Care is for you!
This course will be officially launched in Manila on 25th May 2014 at the SM Megatrade Hall, SM Megamall.
DO YOU NEED OSAP* SKILL ASSESSMENT?
First 10 enrollees will have a 10% discount from tuition fee!
Provided there are 50 students, this course will commence on 1st July 2014 and will be provided by Eclipse Education Australia.
Use our contact details below for registration and other enquiries.
*Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
YES! If you are a Filipino from the Philippines & working in any of the occupations below:
- Air conditioning & Refrigeration Mechanic
- Automotive Electrician
- Cabinet Maker
- Carpenter & Joiner
- Diesel & Motor Mechanic
- Electrical Lines Worker
- Electronic Equipment Tradesperson
- Fitter & Turner
- Metal Fabricator
- Metal Machinist
- Motor Mechanic
- Panel beater
- Pastry Cook
- Pressure Welder
- Sheet Metal Trades Worker
- Small Engine Mechanic
- Technical Cable Joiner
- Tool Maker
- Vehicle Painter
* (OSAP) Offshore Skill Assessment Program. There are other OSAP nominated countries.
Attend our Free Trade Skills & Immigration Exhibit & Seminar in any of the locations below and find out how you can successfully get your skills assessed and be eligible for an Australian visa.
Exhibits and seminars will be at Davao City on May 17, SM Megamall Mandaluyong City on May 24, and at Cebu City on June 1.
Places are limited. Ensure you register your attendance early by completing this online form.
Use our contact details below or visit the Events page for more information.
PRT CORP. PTY. LTD.
Level 2, 710 Collins Street
DOCKLANDS Victoria 3008 Australia
Telephone: +613 9097 1700
VPh: 87627292 (free call from anywhere in Australia)
PALMS INTERNATIONAL MIGRATION SERVICES INC.
Suites 209 & 226 Cityland Condominium 8,
#98 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City 1200
Telephone +(632) 813-4194
Email. Complete our Free On Line Assessment and receive an answer within two business days.
Face to Face Consultation. Arrange a time to meet with our Registered Migration Agent or Immigration Consultant.
Call Centre. Make a Free unlimited call from anywhere in Australia through our allocated satellite video phones. No international call. Simply dial direct (03) 87627292 and speak to our Registered Migration Agents or Immigration Consultants over the phone.
Phone Consultation. Call us on + (632) 8938035 and speak to our Registered Migration Agents or Immigration Consultants.
Skype. Speak to a Registered Migration Agent via webcam on
Yahoo Messenger.Speak to a Registered Migration Agent via webcam on YM: palmsimmigration.com